"Quantico" performing artist Priyanka Chopra wins her second People's Choice Award

Priyanka Chopra has turned into a star in the west, all on account of her overwhelming part of Alex Parrish on the well known TV indicate Quantico. The Indian performing artist has won her second People's Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic TV Actress. 




Priyanka Chopra wins her 2nd People's Choice Award


This is Priyanka's second honor consecutively and we are so glad for her.

She looked staggering in a child pink shaded tube dress which had borders at the base. The on-screen character let her hair free which ran perfectly with her search for the night. When her name was called and begun strolling towards the stage, her Baywatch co-performing artist Dwayne Johnson was seen cheering for the delightful woman.

On getting the honor, Priyanka stated, "This has been a staggering trip. Each and every lady who was designated with me today were the reason that I joined TV, they were the reason that I needed to be the performing artist I am here today. Accepting this honor today and being in an indistinguishable class from them is so overpowering. Much obliged to you to every one of you who have acknowledged me and cherished my show. Much obliged to you to everybody who has been a piece of Quantico, my brilliant cast and to every one of you who will watch Quantico on Monday now. This means everything to me."
Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage